Cuir Pleine Fleur / Fine Leather

About Cuir Pleine Fleur / Fine Leather by Heeley

Heeley

Cuir Pleine Fleur / Fine Leather is a shared scent launched in 2008 by Heeley

Reviews of Cuir Pleine Fleur / Fine Leather by Heeley

There are 54 reviews of Cuir Pleine Fleur / Fine Leather by Heeley.

A lovely soft and smooth leather blended with violet florals. Very wearable and elegant, but not too formal. This is Tom Ford's Tuscan Leather done properly. Sorry Tom!

This was the first Heeley frag I've tried and definitely made me want to try others. Other times that I tried a spray, I didn't seem to get much leather, but trying this now for the fifth time the leather and suede notes are really there- they don't project as much as the grassy hay notes though. One of the more complex frags I've tried without that complexity making it difficult to enjoy. I'ts the first truly nice spring day here in california, and this frag is simply perfect for this weather. A real winner!

One of my favourite leather fragrances, but a ‘green/yellow' floral leather rather than a dark animal-y leather. I definitely get a leather that's got a clean fresh hay scent, with grass and something that smells a bit like daisies. For me this is very much a daytime scent, for less warm summer or autumn days, and perhaps even for when it's raining and you want to remind yourself of a summer late-afternoon in a field, relaxing in the last of the sun, in a fleece-lined brown leather jacket. It's more niche than versatile but a lovely fragrance to have for the occasions you want to use it.

Stardate 20170625:

This reminds me of Or Black.
Green Soapy sweet floral.
I don't get leather but then I did not in K10 either so that must be me.
Or Black is dry and austere while CPF is sweet and floral and perhaps more wearable

A thumbs up all the way

This one is just not my cup of tea! Way too much hay- I didn't get much else. Definitely try before you buy- it's not for everyone, clearly.

An out-of-doors leather fragrance with lots of hay and some violet. It's uni-sex and quite pleasant. If you have Green Irish Tweed but want more leather than Iris and Sandalwood it would be a good alternative. In fact this could be a good hay scent for those who like that quality.

Show more reviews of Cuir Pleine Fleur / Fine Leather...

Add your review of Cuir Pleine Fleur / Fine Leather