Comme des Garçons 2 Man

Comme des Garçons
Mark Buxton
Marc Atlan
Rei Kawakubo

Comme des Garçons 2 Man is a men's fragrance launched in 2004 by Comme des Garçons

Reviews of Comme des Garçons 2 Man by Comme des Garçons

There are 107 reviews of Comme des Garçons 2 Man by Comme des Garçons.

Resinous woods, laced with spice and a touch of earthiness. Incense dances throughout, bringing a layer of smoky sweetness to the composition. Very nice for the cooler months.

I got a dry bitter woody smell in the opening that instantly turned me off. My initial rating was a 2/5. This was also in my first year into the hobby. It has been around five years and now I've returned to it - I loved the dry woody incense. That dryness is probably the "white smoke" accord. It's a fairly linear scent, but it's still nice.

Absence of sweetness makes this intriguing, and the incense feels drier than usual. The wood isn't rough; it's smooth and feels nicely blended. You have to get a sample to understand it. I find it difficult to explain the scent.

This is full bottle-worthy, however, the longevity has stopped me from purchasing it. It costs less than other high end niche fragrances, but this is still almost double the price of a generic designer scent. For those prices, I expect it to last long. It's a double thumbs up for the smell. When you factor in the price, my rating is lower.

Opens as a soapy vetiver incense mahogany. The incense reads to me as what i identify as the used and abused woody ac norlimbanol. When i applied quite a lot on my hand there was something just hinting as pissy or animalic, but that faded out of being able to identify it before i could really get a take or any real recognition for identification. Strangely dark and fizzy in the heart, a bit smoky from i have no idea what. Pleasant and sofisticated. Im going thumbs up here. It doesnt feel earth shattering, but i like it. It wears nice, good performance in a mannerly way.

All I get from this is a lot of Iso E Super. Becomes a skin scent within an hour. If you wear this with a starched shirt, the starch will out-project and out-sillage it.

Sweet; an ethereal, synthetic, powdery-woody thing based on sugared almonds and incense.
Now the see-through novelty of this kind of thing has worn off a bit, it feels sort of ho hum.

Smokey, spicy, masculine opening. Smells very mature but not necessarily old-school. A modern scent for a gentleman but with a casual, working feel. Make no mistake about it though, this is not a young man's scent.

I get good projection and longevity from CdG 2 Man, lasts all day.

Show more reviews of Comme des Garçons 2 Man...

Add your review of Comme des Garçons 2 Man