Colors de Benetton

Colors de Benetton by Benetton

About Colors de Benetton by Benetton

Benetton
Bernard Ellena

Colors de Benetton combines fragrance elements gathered from every corner of the globe - southern France to southern Spain, Singapore to India. It's a mix of spring-scented orange blossom, basil and hyacinth with bright fruity hints of pineapple and peaches, and a classic floral bouquet of jasmine and rose. The packaging is distinctively Benetton and universally appealing... fresh, bright and playful. Its pentagonally shaped bottle represent the planet's five continents - all the corners of the world.

Where to buy Colors de Benetton

Reviews of Colors de Benetton by Benetton

There are 10 reviews of Colors de Benetton by Benetton.

This review is for the vintage formula in the clear bottle.

I really don't know what formula they used making original Colors by Benetton, but whatever they used this herbaly,woodsy,fruity?,florally?with a dash of citrus?
This scent is magic. Vintage Colors actually soothes my headaches. You know the didn't sleep enough,didn't eat much for breakfast and delayed lunch so long it's almost dinner time and oh yeah , you didn't really have enough caffeine or water either? Now a headache starts in and you can tell it's got some ambition,it wants to be a full fledged Migraine when it grows up.
Spritz. Ahh . ...Mmm...I'd swear there's some clary sage and lavender and maybe some nice woods...
Okay I did take some Tylenol as well , but food and coffee weren't helping . After this helped me I noted that my bottle was only about half to a third full . So I did what any self respecting Basenoter would do. I got o eBay and ordered another bottle. It arrived today and smells exactly like my big bottle. As soon as I finish this review I'm ordering another couple bottles before y'all raise the going price on it.

This was MY big, loud, 80s fragrance in my early teen years. Tart fruits with unusual florals in the opening (hyacinth and orange blossom), drying down to a *slightly* bitter peachskin, jasmine-y base, but not at all treacly or powdery. I remember this was a sillage monster, too. I miss it terribly, but it's a fragrance best left to young, quirky gals. (I suppose young, quirky gals wear niche perfumes these days, though...lucky them.)

Sweet, fresh floral with big projection and a playful, pleasant flirtiness to it. Young woman's fragrance for sure. Memories, memories...

LOUD fragrance. You could smell this from a mile away. Orange and jasmines dominate on me. As with everyone else here, it was also something I used in high school on rare ocasion. It was just so loud I had a hard time using it everyday as I would have liked to since it was so in at the time. But I couldn't. Imagine pouring a quart of hot sauce on all your food, for all of your meals---as much as you like hot sauce, you just can't have that much!

defines college era for me- the pineapple note is memorable and prominent- interesting and unique scent

Colors reminds me of high school as well - but I have to say that the newer bottles of Colors that are being sold DO NOT smell anything like the clear glass bottles that I owned way back when. I've read that it was re-launched in 1993 and they must have changed the formulation. When my last bottle ran out, I replaced it from two different perfumers and neither of them smelled anything like the one that I had that was empty. I ended up buying a vintage bottle on eBay. Only when I'd bought an old bottle did I find the warm wintry scent that I remember from way back when.

Show more reviews of Colors de Benetton...

Add your review of Colors de Benetton