Club de Nuit Sillage

About Club de Nuit Sillage by Armaf

Armaf

Where to buy Club de Nuit Sillage

Reviews of Club de Nuit Sillage by Armaf

There are 5 reviews of Club de Nuit Sillage by Armaf.

I got on a SMW kick this summer, but it doesn't last well on me. Decided to try SILLAGE after seeing a lot of good reviews.

Yup, it's very good. It lacks some of the edgy qualities of SMW in the open, but wears very similar with frankly much better longevity.

Probably not as long lasting as XERJOFF MEFISTO, but still a very nice SMW substitute at a really reasonable price.

Jun 21, 2021

I've always prefared SMW over Aventus, so I had no hesitation in grabbing this.
What an absolute bomb this is too.... lasts and lasts for at least 10hrs on my skin, projecting very noticeable for a good 4hrs and then is still noticeable for a good few more hours after, unlike SMW this is almost beast in performance.

Highly recommended

Overall 7.6-10
Performance 9-10
Sillage 9.5-10
Jun 12, 2021

This is an excellent replacement for Creed Silver Mountain Water if you don't want to pay a lot for it. Armaf is a bit more screechy in the begining, but balances itself out after half an hour or so.

What's there to say? Early spring, little mountain water stream, flowers and snow that's not yet completely melted. Cold breeze paired with the sun getting stronger day by day. Is Armaf that good? Well, I'd really be a hypocrite to say that Creed isn't better. However, the whiffs of Armaf are that good that you might just barely notice the difference, if at all.

Positive rating due to good work by Armaf, even though I'm not actually a fan of Silver Mountain Water in particular, or Club de Nuit Sillage for that matter.

(Worn 03.03.2021. and written a review on another platform then as Club de Nuit Sillage was not in Basenotes directory until today).

Originality 4/10
Scent 8/10
Longevity 8/10
Projection 7/10
_______________________________________
67,5%
subjective, overall impression: 7,5/10
Jun 11, 2021

When I bought this to replace my empty bottle of 2015 Silver Mountain Water, I had my doubts. That was, until I got several sprays into Club de Nuit Sillage. It's as close to a 1:1 clone as you can possibly get, and unlike new batches of Silver Mountain Water, this stuff actually performs.

It stays with me until well into the afternoon, and I only need two refresh sprays if I am going to be doing something social in the evening and everything falls right back into place.

I will likely be buying up several bottles of this because it is that remarkable.
Jun 9, 2021

It is surprising to me that people haven't jumped on this yet, as the vast praise from fragrance lovers for Club De Nuit Intense Man's quality resemblance to Aventus and Club De Nuit Milestone's worthiness to Creed Millesime Imperial have drawn much praise. Adding in Tres Nuit as an 'homage' to GIT(not as exact as the
Club De Nuit line) and Armaf has done a tremendous courtesy for those who have affinity for Creed fragrances and level of quality but a serious lack of affinity for the price.

I have Creed Silver Mountain Water in 3 different batches from 2017-2020. CDNSillage sits right in the mix. If you didn't tell me which was which I wouldn't be able to differentiate the Armaf from the SMW. And like CDNMilestone it is EDP strength which also works in it's favor. Also it's a 3.6oz/105ml bottle for under $50us.

So yeah if you think the only way to get full bottles of Aventus, Millesime Imperial and Silver Mountain Water for $150 involves fakes from the Russian Federation, do yourself a favor and simply check out Armaf's Club De Nuit series. I would love to see Armaf take on Royal Oud and Virgin Island Water...just a suggestion. If they do, I'm ALL IN. Thumbs up!
Jun 2, 2021