Club de Nuit Intense for Women

About Club de Nuit Intense for Women by Armaf

Armaf

Where to buy Club de Nuit Intense for Women

Reviews of Club de Nuit Intense for Women by Armaf

There are 5 reviews of Club de Nuit Intense for Women by Armaf.

The smell of mature love,deep, enduring and infinity warming. like a romantic lady where she still has her long,flowing red dress on.the black rose she wore in her hair dropped onto the earth on their way.if you like your fragrances sugary sweet like a tropical drink swired with cotton candy,you need not apply. if you love deep exotic rose, intoxicating sweet sultry lusciousness then buy this.

It opens up with a gorgeous sweet and almost sugary rose note which stays right the way through.i also receive a healthy amount of spicy saffron.it develops beautifully into a sensual almost chocolatey dry down created by combining patchouli,vanilla.the harsh clinical smell of agarwood is lost in the fray of rose and sweetness and instead pulses heavy woody notes that makes for a lovely dry down.the sillage and longevity are good.
May 16, 2021

Rose de Nuit...

I do like this fragrance. It has a great rose-patchouli combination. I do get the "dark" and "gothic" aspects, and the saffron, nutmeg and agarwood that add the the mystery here.

This is the first fragrance I've tried from Armaf and I can see the quality is decent. I find the projection and power is good too. It lasts for a long time, which is great. The drydown is long and settles to a faintly sweet amber and patchouli combination. I like it and I think it's versatile and could be worn in the cooler seasons and even on warmer nights too.

I had no reference point before trying this fragrance, so I don't have anything to compare it to. However I do know that the rose & patchouli combination is a well known trend in perfumery (almost as popular as rose and oud is these days!) so I have seen this before in other fragrances, and I still think this is great. Great for nights and dressed up occasions, great on a man or woman, and good on performance, projection and longevity. A good and well smelling fragrance for the price. Give it a try if you like dark rose fragrances.
Feb 10, 2018

I feel the same way about this one as I do Noir de Noir for the opening in that it is roses, powder and feminine. The difference with Club de Nuit Intense is that drydown doesn't evolve as much, stays very linear. Because of that, it also stays in the mature lady smell for me, which I cannot pull off.

Projection and longevity are great, lasts all day and night.

Sep 10, 2017

This comes off as a powdery scent, to me. It is a lovely, feminine perfume. The rose does not smell artificial. It blends perfectly with the saffron, amber, pepper, geranium, and violet. I detect no oud; only patchouli.

Romantic, sensual, and mysterious. Long-lasting on the skin and on clothing.

The bottle and cap are somewhat clunky.
May 8, 2017

Smells just like Noir de Noir by Tom Ford. The only difference is the drydown. I don't get that smooth chocolate and vanilla drydown. A damn good clone though.
Jan 18, 2017