cK one Summer 2005

Overall

About cK one Summer 2005 by Calvin Klein

Calvin Klein

Reviews of cK one Summer 2005 by Calvin Klein

There are 12 reviews of cK one Summer 2005 by Calvin Klein.

Really did not like it. It has that awful "masculine scent" that makes me feel women are luckier when it comes to perfume. I intended to have a burbly summery citrusy fragrance, light and sparkly, but what I got resembled that general after-shave harshness. And it LASTS. I cannot describe it in any other way. Sometimes I spray it at my office but then I feel a touch of bathroom cleaner. Maybe men could enjoy it. Not me. So, thumbs down.
Jul 28, 2012

ck is fast becoming my favorite brand for fragrances. This is another great fragrance, light, refreshing... really cheers me up!

I wouldn't call it unisex though. I got this for my wife and it is clearly a feminine scent. Exceptional longevity.
Feb 26, 2012

Overwhelming lemon meringue.
Oct 14, 2010

Light, fresh, and even more of a radiant citrus than ck One. Perfect summer scent and it seems to last longer than the Eternity Summer scent series.
Aug 5, 2008

This is my favorite of all the CK summers including 2008 very nice scent and compliment getter.
Apr 12, 2008

I got this fragrance given to me by someone who didnt want it anymore. I think its a really pleasant,fruity smell without being at all sickly or overpowering. In fact its quite a fresh scent but the moment I smelt it I thought that it's far too feminine for guys.
Dec 28, 2007

Show more reviews of cK one Summer 2005...

Add your review of cK one Summer 2005