Citizen Queen
Juliette Has a Gun (2008)

Overall

About Citizen Queen by Juliette Has a Gun

Juliette Has a Gun

Where to buy Citizen Queen

Reviews of Citizen Queen by Juliette Has a Gun

There are 17 reviews of Citizen Queen by Juliette Has a Gun.

If Marilyn Monroe were still alive,i believe she would have a bottle of this sitting on her vanity right next to her bloved Chanel No.5.a soft powdery rose/iris combo with subtle animalic and leathery notes in the background. it's a soft voice - very intimate and soft.it brings to mind a shadowy encounter where only the softest curves are highlighted by candlelight.

It starts out ladylike but the dry down gets in a sexy in a flirty way.firat spray is strong fresh aldehyic blast.the heart notes of a sexy person,glitter and make up,lipstick and a sweet bouquet of irises and roses in front of them.this mid-note lingers on and on.there might be the softest suede note further down in the base,but i'd never think leather if i didn't see it as a note. very beautiful,very skin like perfume, like of the above aromas have blended with a girl's face powder and lipstick scents that's what gives the powdery overall feel.
Oct 28, 2021

I like the intention, really. A powdery veil, very soft and lovely. It reminded me of Avon’s Millennia, one of my favorite. Except it’s disapponting. Too light, too synthetic.
May 10, 2020

Powder, amber and rose-- my unholy trinity. Throw in sweaty leather (but not the sexy cowboy kind) and rubber (but not the sexy punk rock kind) and you've got yourself quite a concoction. Naturally, it stayed around longer than your least favorite in-law at a holiday dinner.

Goes on my all-time "Dear God, NO!"Hall of Fame along with Avon's Odyssey, Forever Krystal and Sand & Sable.

If that sounds harsh to you, bear in mind that my signature is Giorgio Red, so I've been on the receiving end of more than my fair share of "ashtray," and "hooker with the teeth of gold" comments. We're good, right?

May 19, 2017

I love this but it does remind me of Bvlgari blu and something else I'm not remembering right off the bat. I wouldn't buy a bottle because there is something cheap smelling about it and it's over a hundred dollars a bottle so that makes no sense for me.
Nov 14, 2011

Show more reviews of Citizen Queen...

Add your review of Citizen Queen