Chantal Thomass

About Chantal Thomass by Chantal Thomass

Chantal Thomass

Where to buy Chantal Thomass

Reviews of Chantal Thomass by Chantal Thomass

The opening of Chantal Thomass is peculiar, a lot of cherries, cranberries and raspberries, and most of all, a striking tomato scent! This combination to my nose smells exactly like dried cherry tomato, yummy and very delightful.

After about 3 hours, the fragrance settles down into a powdery floral skin scent while sandalwood and a light touch of pathouli preventing it falling bland. This phase reminds me of Givenchy Dahlia Noir. Both are chiffon-like understated scents.

The sillage is moderate during the opening then it mellows down into a skin scent and it can reach to 7 hours for longevity in a hot summer day. I think it's a clever fragrance, with a memorising opening and a comforting drydown. I wouldn't recommend blind buying it as the opening is quite a particular scent but it certainly worths a try!
Jan 21, 2019

Sweeter even, I think, than Pink Sugar. This is a super sweet one… It’s a fruity floral with a very berry strange opening featuring, among others, raspberry, cranberry, and tomato, in a not very refined accord. The florals of the middle are powdery and super sweet and the only floral I can identify is heliotrope. The base is warm, sweet, powdery: It’s woody, ambery, and musky with a thorough layer of opoponax. Chantal Thomass might have been an okay fragrance, but, as it is, it’s just too sweet.
Dec 16, 2008

Lots of sugary sweetness, concentrated blackcurrant juice and lashings of liquorice - sums up this Chantal Thomass fragrance. I did like it at first but I have always had a quirk when it comes to perfume of being attracted to a frag mainly because it is 'different' or 'unusual'. Have been trying for years to recognise that 'different' and 'unusual' do not immediately translate as 'beautiful perfume' in any language!!!! Sometimes, as in this case, I forget.
Aug 15, 2006

To me this smells exactly like Boone's Farm "Strawberry Hill" wine (a very cheap wine at $2.99 a bottle) which all the teenagers would share before they were employed and could afford Mad Dog 20/20. Way too foody & sticky sweet.
Nov 25, 2005

Show more reviews of Chantal Thomass...

Add your review of Chantal Thomass