Chance Eau de Toilette

Jacques Polge

Chance Eau de Toilette is a women's perfume launched in 2002 by Chanel

Where to buy Chance Eau de Toilette

Reviews of Chance Eau de Toilette by Chanel

There are 90 reviews of Chance Eau de Toilette by Chanel.

To paraphrase whoever (Salinger maybe?) if someone comes out at me with this, I duck, brother, I duck.

Love this fragrance for warm climates, so fresh with a little zest too. Always gets noticed & compliments.

A very nice, fresh, fruity but not gourmand fragrance.

"Accident," I asked,
"That this smells like Coco Mad?"
"Not a Chance!" she said.

Opens with a chemical smell that thankfully goes away in 1 or 2 minutes. Then, although not listed, is a melon note mixed with the earthy smell of patchouli. Perhaps this is the vetiver. Jasmine floral is there as well, although if I had to describe the fragrance, I'd call it green. Nice if you like earthy patchouli, which I do.

I started wearing the edt when it came out, and enjoyed its patchouli-laden freshness. By mistake, I picked up the edp a few years ago. Too lazy to return it, I held onto it, thinking I would learn to like it. I was wrong.

Instead, I learned to love it. Despite the listed notes, it's really just a Meyer lemon, vanilla, patchouli and an understated jasmine. That's it. But for those of us who can't wear high pitched florals, or cedar-bomb citruses, this makes a great warm weather scent. Polished, but decidedly unfussy.

For the first time since it came out, I do not own a bottle. Miss Dior edp has replaced it-- well, if not the scent itself, the function of it; a pretty, socially friendly compliment magnet.

Show more reviews of Chance Eau de Toilette...

Add your review of Chance Eau de Toilette