Centuries Verbena Eau de Toilette
Caswell-Massey (2017)

Overall

About Centuries Verbena Eau de Toilette by Caswell-Massey

Caswell-Massey

This extraordinary Verbena scent is part of our new Centuries Collection of ingredient-focused Eau de Toilettes crafted by our master perfumers, working with botanical ingredients that have been part of Caswell-Massey for over two hundred years.

Centuries Verbena EDT is a true single-note scent that hews closely to the first Verbena fragrance introduced by Caswell-Massey in the late Nineteenth Century: a fresh, bright blend of citrus and herbal notes with an earthy dry-down. Crisp and green with all day smoothness.

Reviews of Centuries Verbena Eau de Toilette by Caswell-Massey

There are 2 reviews of Centuries Verbena Eau de Toilette by Caswell-Massey.

Fresh citrus - lemon mainly, a touch of petitgrain and lots of a verbena aroma - refreshing and invigorating.

the drydown presents with touches of earthiness and a herbal undertone, and some orangey impression, with whiffs of an ozonic glimps in the background close to my skin.

I get moderaet silage, adequate projection, and four hours of longevity on my skin.

A archetypical simple and fresh citrus summer Cologne. Not more and not less. 3.25/5
Feb 9, 2021

Welcome back Caswell-Massey! I have spent the past couple of years requesting that they revive the original Verbena scent. Alas, they have! This is one of my go to fragrances in the summertime when I want to wear nothing more than a crisp, fresh scent. It is lemon verbena through and through — the same scent Fred Astaire used. I’m very excited to try Caswell-Massey’s other new releases.
Oct 27, 2018