Cashmere Mist

Stephen Weiss

Cashmere Mist is a women's perfume launched in 1994 by Donna Karan

Where to buy Cashmere Mist

Reviews of Cashmere Mist by Donna Karan

There are 52 reviews of Cashmere Mist by Donna Karan.

I have a sample and I'm enjoying this on me. I'm happy to think this is a success and not a disaster where I am quickly using an oil cleanser to get it I off.
This has lasted for several hours so far which is lovely. I can actually say that it got better with the warmth of my skin. This is going on my wish list.

Creamy. Floral sweet. Safe. Slight suede note, like new suede leather. The flowers are well-blended. They maintain a fuzzy sweetness for a long time.

The base notes are also well-mixed. They aren't overly dark or deeply mystifyingly oriental in the traditional sense. The cashmere wood overrides any "darkness" that could have been intended. This frag stays "safe" throughout its wear. It would make a good workday scent - not much more.

This is for the latest scent, a terrible mistake on me.

At first it was all toilet bowl cleaner, fake hot chocolate, with old clearance-sale unknown brand, drugstore musk and vanilla. Fake is my overwhelming impression. I don't even get the faux amber or wood anywhere in this at all, no warmth, just chem -- cheap.

After about an hour it's sickening musk, vanilla and green soap. Like an old vanilla wafer (which some great wit had already noted in a review) which fell on the floor in a parochial school washroom and soaked up that horrid green soap. All that musk is just a redundancy. But yay me for giving it a chance.

I am going to go wash it off now. Wish me luck.

I wore this when my baby was little. When I went back to work, I stopped wearing it. So I associate it with nurturing.

This was my favorite fragrance for years because I love it and because every time I wore it in public perfect strangers would follow me around stores until they got the nerve to ask me what I was wearing and they'd tell me wonderful I smelled! However, I use it so much that I can only smell it when I first spray it on. So I have to spray it 10 times a day or more if I want to smell it. It's pretty expensive so I try not to use it so much anymore-give my nose a break. I'm using Prada Candy now and I can smell it for hours and hours. So I don't have to spray it on too many times a day. It's expensive too, so I'm glad it's stronger than Cashmere Mist. Oh, and I ONLY like the Cashmere Mist Eau de PARFUM! The toilette just doesn't do it for me.

Clean and unchallengingCashmere Mist- I can see why this is popular and I do somewhat like it but to me, it smells of departmental store . It's clean , fresh ,fuzzy and synthetic in smell but it still smells quite good. I think what bothers me is that it sometimes smells more synthetic than I can bear. Other than that, you could do worse. This would be a good workhorse frag for every day and close encounter situations. Pros: Extreme wearablity - workhorse fragCons: Common"

Show more reviews of Cashmere Mist...

Add your review of Cashmere Mist