Casamorati Lira fragrance notes

• Head

• bergamot, blood orange, lavender
  • Heart

• jasmine, cinnamon, licorice
  • Base

• musk, vanilla, caramel

Where to buy

Latest Reviews of Casamorati Lira

You need to log in or register to add a review
I love this, but then my all-time favourite perfume & signature scent is L'de Lolita by Lolita Lempicka. I've been searching for a replacement signature scent and this may very well be it.
When first applied it's almost identical. Lots of vanilla cake with sparkly orange on top. Once dry it changes a bit & is no longer identical. Very similar but not identical. Almost a bit like a slightly more grown up version of L'de Lolita. Lira is less sweet & less vanilla when dry, and more musk than L'de L.
I think I need to try this layered with Montale's Vanilla Absolu or Vanilla Cake 🤔
11th February 2023
Very sweet, gourmand, loud, and a bit powdery in the dry-down. The overall composition is a bit mundane and very much not my cup of tea, unfortunately.
12th June 2022

Might as well wear a 10$ drugstore vanilla-bergamot gourmand. My first and last dive into Xerjoff. It's nice but it's just ethylvannilin and bergamot, forget the other notes, I got mislead to. This could also be mistaken for a vial you add to cake batter.

There is a thread on here somewhere about a drugstore competitor, it's 30$ though, not 10$: Laurence Dumont - Tendre Madeleine. Didn't try that one myself but you're welcome.
26th June 2021
Imagine you and your soulmate are wrapped in a cozy blanket at a beach one night. The evening breeze is slightly chilly so you start to dig your toes under the sand. You and your love stop and both gaze up at the same time at the clear winter night sky and see stars wink at you... Absolutely delicious. An nice scent for lovers of gourmand and spicy warm scents. It would be also the perfect scent to spray before you go to bed as i find it very calming, warm and cuddly.

The freshness of bitter orange and bergamot precedes a heart of sparkling cinnamon immediately followed by that salty note of the everlasting flower, turning this perfume into a flirty caramel musk, transports you to an enchanted ocean surrounded by mermaids and dolphins. Totally if you're a fan of cinnamony fragrance like Organza, Dolce Vita, this is a lighter whipped-cream vanilla semi-gourmand take on cinnamon that you will probably love. The only thing i regret is that price as for a gourmand scent it's too expensive.
29th January 2021
It smells good; with those notes, what wouldn't? But then, my €11.00 vanilla and lime fragrance from the supermarket smells good as well. This might be the most simple and disappointing fragrance from the house. It opens with a lot of citrus and a light, sunny but uninteresting vanilla comes in, with the lightest caramel. Only the (light as well) lavender tries to keep it interesting.
13th May 2020
Almond, salted caramel, cinnamon, vanilla, musks. There's a bit of fruit in there too, although I can't quite place it. Smooth in texture, sweet without being cloying or sugary. Pretty linear, once the initial caramel blast has settled. Definitely feminine in character.
Projection moderate, but sillage is good. I wasn't disappointed with the longevity - it was still alive at the 10 hour mark.
It's clearly high-quality and expertly blended and the sweetness is well-managed enough that despite my being pretty picky with gourmands, I enjoy this very much and find it quite compelling, as well as luxurious. It's expensive, but it's not out of its league in that regard, not at all. For me, the only thing it's really missing is a quirk, a bit of character. Hence, probably not FB-worthy but there'll be a decent-sized decant (also, bleugh, I really don't like those fussy Casamorati bottles).
9th January 2019