Cardinal

About Cardinal by Heeley

Heeley

Cardinal is a shared scent launched in 2006 by Heeley

Reviews of Cardinal by Heeley

There are 50 reviews of Cardinal by Heeley.

It's either this or CDG's Avignon. Their qualities are similar; it's that churchy peppery incense. Feels natural and high quality, and doesn't have a synthetic feeling. It doesn't feel as dry as Avignon, but it's still a light incense, with no heaviness.

The price between the two are pretty much the same, per ml. Avignon offers a 50ml bottle for around $95 so that's an option if you don't want to pay $180 for a full 100ml bottle of Cardinal. It's worth a sample, but I don't think I'm going to pay for a full bottle.

My initial review was completely wrong. I gave Cardinal a second try, and I love it. A beautiful incense. I was correct that it smells a lot like Avignon, but wrong that Avignon is cheaper. They're about the same price ... although Avignon is stronger and more lasting, so...

Indeed, it does smell churchy. I get frankincense, myrrh and patchouli. Very close to the catholic incense smell, with a patchouli balsamic twist. Not something I would wish to smell like. Performance does not seem beastly, or weak. Middling. Something about this one, in the balsamic vinegaryness of it kinda makes my face scrunch up. I do not find this pleasant.

one of the lightest and most refreshing incense fragrances I've smelled...a lot of nice little nuances...but overall a very nice and fragrant churchy smell, but very subdued and gentle...I like it a lot...an incense you can probably get away with wearing to the office....

This is a very clean incense - there's a lot of aldehydes and frankincense. It reminds me a bit of EL White Linen crossed with CdG Avignon. It is very bright and light, longlasting and linear. It stays quite close to the skin.

Admittedly I am not a massive fan of pure incense type fragrances. Luckily for me this one is a fresh incense. Very nicely put together. If I was going to pull the trigger on one of the incense based fragrances this would be it!

Show more reviews of Cardinal...

Add your review of Cardinal