Cannabis Flower
Demeter Fragrance Library

Overall

About Cannabis Flower by Demeter Fragrance Library

Reviews of Cannabis Flower by Demeter Fragrance Library

There are 7 reviews of Cannabis Flower by Demeter Fragrance Library.

Weed (cannabis) mixed with freshly dug flowers with the dirt still on it. I was thinking this would be a heavier scent but it's actually pretty light and has just a hint of sweetness. I usually really don't like weed smells in a fragrance but this doesn't bother me as much.

Very light projection. You really have to bury your nose in it to get anything.
Mar 18, 2018

A typical, pleasant and slightly spicy resinous herbal impression to start off with; but soon developing into a nonspecific, slightly herbal mix.

I get soft sillage, adequate projection and seven hours of longevity on my skin.

Some nice moments, but basic overall, rather linear and a bit thin at times. 2.5/5.
Jan 14, 2018

When it is first applied, Cannabis Flower does smell like cannabis to me. I recognize those sharp, alto-resinous, wild-green notes – they smell very relaxing to me. And since this is a review of a Demeter fragrance, that's about the only point there is to discuss. Of course, being a Demeter it is not at all shocking that the scent has little longevity, and, knowing that when I plunked down the money for a pick-me-up bottle, I can't complain about the longevity… it's a Demeter.

I guess that completes my review: I believe it smells like it is supposed to smell, and it lasts just about as long as I expected it would, and I think it smells really good, so this has to be a thumb's up. I truly enjoy this one – makes me wish I lived in Washington state or Colorado or, possibly… the Netherlands.
May 4, 2014

Like most people who see 'Cannabis Flower' I deeply interested to try from the namesake alone - a Dutchman who never try Cannabis Flower?

Cannabis flower is rather simple -yes, linear- green herbal fragrance with bitter-sweet quality. it have certain dry-like characteristics which smells like dried flowers and it could be pretty annoying if you keep smelling it. Its quite unique on its own right if you're into dry-herbal fragrance. However, the longevity and projection is really short and vanished into the thin air far too quickly.

Overall impression : average fragrance with linear notes, its rather boring fragrance with short projection and longevity.

A friend said that she really like Cannabis Flower, so I think it would be really depended on taste. Personally I found the notes to be rather annoying especially in the very first few minutes
Dec 27, 2013

Love at the first sniff The smell of it reminds me the good old days when I was still studying in Amsterdam, it smells like walking through a "coffee shop" in centrum while having a waffle. It has a sweet and weed-y smell, much nicer than expected from its name. It would be perfect if only it had better longevity. Pros: one of the kindCons: poor longevity "
Aug 18, 2013

Alcohol I was looking forward to finding a fragrance that was true to a good skunk. This smelled like pure alcohol. I sprayed it on my wrist and smelled nothing but alcohl so I sprayed about 10 pumps on my shirt. The alcohol about knocked me down so I waited a few minutes for that to disappate. I could then smell something but it did not remind me of cannabis at all. Not even a little bit. I have also purchased a bottle of Cannabis Santal by Fresh. This stuff is awesome but smells nothing like Cannabis either. I later tried a sample of Black Afgano by Nasomatto which still didn't smell like but it was nice. I'm sure someone will get the cannabis thing right some day.Pros: It was cheap.Cons: 20 dollars up in smoke."
Aug 18, 2013

Show more reviews of Cannabis Flower...

Add your review of Cannabis Flower