Candie's Men

Overall

About Candie's Men by Candie's

Candie's
Thierry Wasser

A fresh scent, produced by Liz Claiborne.

Where to buy Candie's Men

Reviews of Candie's Men by Candie's

Candies for Men has a synthetic overcast that, doesn't last too long into the day and projects down the street. I remember a time about 2003 when it was everywhere and every guy was wearing it. I bought the two squeeze tubes of the aftershave soother from TJ Max or someplace really inexpensive along with a bottle of the Eau de Toilette for under $10.00. I still have the aftershave soothers one is almost empty and one that I have never used. It has probably decomposed and is no good now 14 years later. These days it smells pretty generic. I opened up the almost empty tube and it still smells very strong.
Jul 5, 2017

Have been wearing this scent for about 10 years now, Sucks that its not in production anymore but can still be found on the internet. Very fruity scent. Average longevity and medium projection/sillage. Not overpowering but very seductive scent if you want to attract women. One of my tried & true scents. Will always have a spot for Candies for Men in my wardrobe.
Apr 10, 2015

Perhaps it is my mind that makes like this fragrance more than I really do, because it is discontinued and somewhat nostalgic. It's a sweet green citrus, and although not listed in the notes, I get a good dose of lavender as well. A lot of notes, but pretty simple. Cheap, synthetic, sweet green notes, a little citrus, and lavender. The opening is very similar to McGraw. The dry down, however, is not very nice. Too much of this, and too much of that; which results in too much of the smell of nail polish. After the 15 minute mark, Candie's goes completely sour on my skin. I can't believe I went through a full bottle of this in high school, what was I thinking!
Oct 2, 2011

When I first tried this, all I smelled was unscented baby wipes. I tried it a few more times after that and I actually picked up on the grapefruit, watermelon, and basil in the opening with a green, fruity, light woodsy and light musky drydown. It's not as sweet as some reviews say. It's actually quite light and a bit powdery. I think of it along the lines of D&G Light Blue but without the lemon and citrus. Instead, the watermelon replaces the lemon and the only citrus note is the grapefruit. Think of a lightly fruity, green, baby powder wipe or baby powder in general. It's a decent scent but nothing special and definitely not for anyone over the age of 25. Sillage and longevity are excellent as well but the reason I give this a neutral is because it's just the same scent over and over again. So much that it becomes too boring and bland after a few wearings. Trust me, it's nice and safe, but you will get bored of it, and fast! Final Rating B-
Dec 20, 2010

I own this...chicks loved this when I was in 10th/11th grade but I'm 25 now, and have long outgrown this sort of thing...nice smell but you have to apply very lightly, or it is an overbearing, headache-inducing mess. Nice for summer nights if you're in high school, but if you're not, really you should look for something else.
Sep 20, 2009

notes crashing together. too much goin on, candies has sillage for sure i remember smellin it in a book one time and i was surprised when it was a gift to me actually it smelled very nice on paper but a different story in the flesh
Mar 15, 2009

Show more reviews of Candie's Men...

Add your review of Candie's Men