Burberry London for Men

Spice road time travel
Seen through a kaleidoscope
As flatland wonder.
Oct 8, 2021

It's a nice warm, spicy fragrance. Cinnamon and tobacco are the main notes that hit me. It goes on smelling like Christmas and dries down to smell like a cigar humidor. I enjoy wearing it, especially in the colder months. In my view it is a bit too spicy for an office friendly fragrance, but it is good for weekends and social occasions. It projects moderately well and lasts for most of the day on me.
Jun 6, 2021

I'm glad that Zealot Crusader pointed out the strength and quality of the tobacco note in Burberry London as the beautiful cherry tobacco dries down quickly into a superior rich tobacco note that I really like. Along with CK1 Shock for Him this is an outstanding Christmas/Autumn fragrance. Longevity on me was not stellar, so I have a travel spray for portability so I could re-apply if I was out shopping or spending holiday time with extended family. For less tobacco I would go with CK1 Shock, but both are fall/winter winners and not overtly expensive so with the amount of reviews and if the notes appeal to you this would be FB and blind buy worthy. Thumbs up(and Happy Holidays/Merry Christmas/Hannukah, etc...)!
Nov 28, 2020

I bought this one based on the notes...not the reviews. Got it dirt cheap. I could care less what the general public thinks.

This one is a winner. Smells warm, rich and masculine. It works in any situation. About as good as a men's fragrance can get.
Jan 7, 2020

Beautiful beautiful boozy slightly spicy cinnamon on tobacco and some leather or resins. Very soft, sweet-ish, but in a nice and comforting way. Not very masculine to my nose, seems very suitable for a woman. I like how spices mingle with sweetness and booze, this feels and smells like Friday or winter holidays to me - Christmas in a bottle indeed. Would wear again and again and again. Unfortunately, longevity is very short on me - after 2 hours it's only a faint skin scent, after 2,5 hours it's almost completely gone.
Oct 14, 2019

I often hear "Christmas in a bottle" I feel like it is "Autumn in a bottle" It misses the pine of Christmas. It smells great. Mulled spicy tobbaco leather. Smell is great. As a functional fragrance it misses the mark. The main problem being longevity. It is one of the quicker fading quality designers. Also, the plaid sleeve on this bottle is ugly and unwieldy. It is one fragrance that I hope gets reformulated someday to address the issues. Almost smells good enough to own though. Neutral.
Oct 9, 2019

Show more reviews of Burberry London for Men...

Add your review of Burberry London for Men