Body Musk Blend

About Body Musk Blend by Abdul Samad Al Qurashi

Abdul Samad Al Qurashi

Body Musk Blend is a shared scent by Abdul Samad Al Qurashi

Reviews of Body Musk Blend by Abdul Samad Al Qurashi

There are 2 reviews of Body Musk Blend by Abdul Samad Al Qurashi.

Simply the best and most luxurious white musk on the market. It's a creamy, powdery oil that slips right onto the skin without any tackiness or stickiness. It smells like clean skin, cream soda, vanilla ice cream, and warm, folded cashmere blankets straight from the laundry basket. Beautiful on its own, I also wear it layered under sharp rose oils or even darker musks and ambers to give whatever I'm wearing a soft, musky undertone. I love that I can wear it on its own or as a fixative for other scents. I am about thirty samples into my exploration of ASAQ, Arabian Oud, and Amouage attars and CPOs - but I always 'come home' to this one.

Actually, this was the CPO that got me interested in the whole Arabian oil area. A couple of Muslim chaps on Facebook posted about wearing this (and the ASAQ body musk cubes) during Eid, and that got me interested. One little tola of this later and I am in deep with the Arabian oils. Please, please, please - do yourselves a favour and get a sample of this musk to try. I've tried many a white musk, and this one is by far the best out there.

For anybody who loves creamy, clean musk fragrances like Serge Lutens' Clair de Musc, give this one a try and you won't ever look back. Also, a drop in your bath is amazing too.

Body Musk Blend is a balmy cloud of heavenly pleasure. Supremely soapy-neutral from the beginning to the end. This is a foam, the density is literally balmy-creamy and "white". The white colour of the perfumed cream clears up immediately we are dealing with a foam, an odorous foam more than with an ordinary (niche) fragrance or an oil. Your skin will be immediately softened, moisturized, "enriched" and perfumed by a really sticky cream with a rich lacteous balmy neutral smell a la "Nidra Latte" original formula. The white powdery elements smell about neutral milky soap, resins, wax, butter, rice cream, musk, talky woody dust and soft undiscerned floral elements (violet, rose, jasmine???). The floral notes come up along time providing finally a spark of immense refinement and it has surprised me after the initial pure and (apparently linear) soapiness. The more the aroma evolves the more I feel a stout musk rising up, a supreme "Acamporaesque" quality of musk, I feel also sophisticated spicy-floral sparks waving over a musky and neo-chypre basic accord supported by resins (oudh?), honey and powdery woods. Really heavenly potion.

Add your review of Body Musk Blend