Bleu de Chanel Eau de Parfum
Chanel (2014)

Overall

About Bleu de Chanel Eau de Parfum by Chanel

Reviews of Bleu de Chanel Eau de Parfum by Chanel

There are 42 reviews of Bleu de Chanel Eau de Parfum by Chanel.

This is a legend that deserves it's good reputation.
I'd say its one of the most wellblended scents around the block.

Best of the best

Scent 5/5
Jul 7, 2021

Masculine citrus. Sour, breeze-like. Slight ocean breeze vibe. Piercing, almost bitter vetiver. Just a touch of rosy, pink pepper. Elegantly blended. The top flows into the heart effortlessly. I enjoy this!

Bits of spice and mint stand out at times. The base is smooth incense and woods. I'd enjoy this on my man. Well done!
Jul 22, 2020

Bleu and yellow. Sunny sea fragrance with a lot of citrus. A change for a fragrance that's intended for men. Could easily be worn by women.
Apr 14, 2020

A definite improvement on the edt (which was a thumbs down for me for its unwearable synthetic scratchiness).

Compared side-by-side with the edt, the edp is noticeably more smoky/incensy, but I don’t find this evident when worn without the edt for comparison. The rough edges have been smoothed in the edp and it’s a much more enjoyable wear.

It’s clean smelling and versatile, but ultimately unexciting. I imagine people would ask you what body wash you use and not what fragrance you’re wearing. There’s nothing wrong with that, but nothing exceptional about it either.
Feb 29, 2020

Very pleasant fragrance. After wearing a few times..just not 'me'. I have taken it out of my rotation and looking for a new home for the bottle. Only wore maybe 4 times with 4 sprays each.
Feb 12, 2020

This is pleasant to smell, decent.
None offensive, office and every occasion wear.

Opens very fresh and citrusy.
Then goes into the woody incense stage which is ok.

Nothing ground breaking, but deffo worth a try.

Scent 7- 10
Projection 5- 10
Sillage 5 - 10

Around 5 hours on me before skin scent
Sep 4, 2019

Show more reviews of Bleu de Chanel Eau de Parfum...

Add your review of Bleu de Chanel Eau de Parfum