Bergamote 22

Le Labo
Daphne Bugey

Where to buy Bergamote 22

Reviews of Bergamote 22 by Le Labo

There are 40 reviews of Bergamote 22 by Le Labo.

I agree with Constantine, where I'm not sure what the fuss was about. I felt that his description was fairly apt. I did not enjoy this it was a weird mix of should smell rather clean, but doesn't it smells kind of musty or something.
Nov 25, 2020

This is TDC's bergamote with UFC gloves.
Sep 15, 2020

Sooo, I do not have a ton of experience with fragrance in general, I've mostly sampled Tom Ford, Floris, D.R. Harris and some designer fragrances(the only ones I've tried are from Dior , Prada, givenchy and I hate everything i've tried from these 3 :) ). Coming from this background, I really like Bergamote 22. To me it smells mellow citussy. It's fresh, but a little "sexy" and spicy in a way, I mean it's not as squidgy as a lemon or orange scent. I really like the way they did the citrus note, because especially in the beginning I can smell rind as well.
May 15, 2020

This should really be called Vetiver 22, as the Bergamot only lasts for 30-45 minutes. After that, strictly vetiver.

This really has about the best citrus opening I've experienced, outside of DH Cologne 2007, which is what keeps it from a thumbs down. The middle transitions nicely and shines as well. But the base is all vetiver, at least with my body chemistry. Glad I didn't make a purchase.
Jun 23, 2019

I like this, it is very well blended; nice, fresh and I adore the vetiver note. My only criticism is..it's overpriced!
Jun 21, 2019

Like this a lot. Instant hit of citrus and reminds me of mid-morning walks in the Lido de Jesolo area. Made me happy to wear this on a grey English day. One for perking me up, I think!
Jun 9, 2019

Show more reviews of Bergamote 22...

Add your review of Bergamote 22