Baldessarini Del Mar Seychelles

Overall

Baldessarini Del Mar Seychelles by Baldessarini

About Baldessarini Del Mar Seychelles by Baldessarini

Baldessarini

Baldessarini Del Mar Seychelles is a men's fragrance launched in 2009 by Baldessarini

Where to buy Baldessarini Del Mar Seychelles

Baldessarini Del Mar Seychelles on eBay (Baldessarini Del Mar Seychelles by Baldessarini)

Reviews of Baldessarini Del Mar Seychelles by Baldessarini

There are 7 reviews of Baldessarini Del Mar Seychelles by Baldessarini.

A superb fragrance. Marine and tobacco works brilliantly and gives the impression of a substantial man on holiday. The collar and tie are off, the sun is shining!
A very long musky/smooth/fresh dry down.

This thing really made me sad. Smells like cheap, green soap. There's a hint of green apple but overall this fragrance is so bad.

Oh wait.. You know what? It could smell very nice on a girl! No joke, I'll show it to my girl.

The typical 90's style! A watery/fruity opening laying on a strong woody base. Unfortunately it was released in 2009. Not completely unsuccessful (yet very close) but definitely unnecessary.

Edit: After 4 hours on my skin it gets annoying and outdated. Meh

When I first sprayed it on, I thought of it as nothing special.
After half an hour, it smelled a lot like Playboy New York.

It's a fresh scent.
I like it, but nothing special.
I personally want something more 'unique'

I know that I seem to be alone on this, but Del Mar Seychelles is my favourite of the Baldessarini Del Mar line. It's big on tobacco and spice and seems to fit right in to the whole concept of what this line is trying to represent; a more mature man sailing and exploring the world's oceans.

It has a sweet and sour accord in the beginning that's not too overpowering. I'm guessing that this is the watermelon maybe mixed with the angelica? It's something a little different from the rest of the Del Mar Line.

Another plus is the longevity and sillage. Compared to the others, this one really last a considerable length of time on me. I get up to 7 hours with this.

When I wear this, I think of sunsets, smoky BBQ's, rum cocktails and salty ocean breezes.

For what it's worth my personal order of preference for the Del Mar line goes:

1. Del Mar Seychelles – 5/5
2. Del Mar Marbella – 4/5
3. Del Mar Caribbean – 3.5/5
4. Del Mar Baldessarini – 3/5

Of the four, this & maybe Marbella are probably the only ones I will re-purchase.

A tart water melon combined with sea breeze-like accords and a woodsy cedary tobacco note. Delicious and full of watermelon. Great summer scent.

Show more reviews of Baldessarini Del Mar Seychelles...

Add your review of Baldessarini Del Mar Seychelles

No members currently have Baldessarini Del Mar Seychelles on their wishlist.

Members who own Baldessarini Del Mar Seychelles