Bal de Roses
Keiko Mecheri (2012)

Overall

About Bal de Roses by Keiko Mecheri

Keiko Mecheri

Part of the Bespoke Collection.

Reviews of Bal de Roses by Keiko Mecheri

There are 3 reviews of Bal de Roses by Keiko Mecheri.

There's a quality to KM fragrances that just makes me feel happy...wearing this puts a smile on my face...the dominant player is a rich, juicy , dark red rose...there are no doubts that this is a rose fragrance...Everything else is just there to add little flavor nuances...that something else being some flowery touches and a little muskiness...oud is listed, but all I get of that is a hint buried way underneath everything else...and that's allright by me. keeps it from being just another variation in the universe of rose/oud fragrances...i enjoy this as a straight up rose scent and get much enjoyment wearing it...
Dec 12, 2018

I love Bal de Roses. It is always a happy, lighthearted fragrance- I really feel as if the roses are dancing and carefree when I wear it. And it lasts very well- I can still smell it the next morning!
Jul 13, 2012

Bal des Roses is an absolute delight. This is my second sampling of the bespoke line and I have to say I am impressed with the quality of both scents I have tried.
I tried this scent on a paper strip and then eagerly on my skin.

Bal des Roses probably means rose dance or rose ball ( as in dance ) . Well anyway, it certainly is this. However, it's not a rose soiliflore in any way of the usual kind . The roses are soft ,naturally sweet and mingle ( or dance ! ) with the oud which gives this really addictive ,smooth deep woody edge to the whole scent. I absolutely love it. I don't perceive any white musk on me - perhaps it's hidden under the oud !
It reminds me of Rose Oud By Kilian but a lighter version . It's a simple scent but very well done. Seductive .
Bal des Roses melds well with skin,rather than sitting on top of it ,shouting.
Jun 19, 2012