Attimo pour Homme

Salvatore Ferragamo
Sylvie de France

Where to buy Attimo pour Homme

Reviews of Attimo pour Homme by Salvatore Ferragamo

There are 8 reviews of Attimo pour Homme by Salvatore Ferragamo.

Slightly better than F by Ferragamo.

It has the same DNA (fruity top, patchouli/pepper heart, incense) but the base is now enriched with white musk. Not bad because it tilts the dull 'F' somewhat toward Aqua di Gio territory.

I however don't see myself wearing this as it's nothing memorable. There also seem to be a lot more notes listed then I'm getting from it. It's 'F' plus some white musk, nothing more.
Dec 11, 2019

Not too bad an offering from Ferragamo, Attimo pour Homme always struck me as a spicy-woody fragrance trying too hard to be relevant and powerful.

I'd wish more projection from Attimo, as well as a more solid vibe as a manly-man fragrance. It's a bit more opaque and ordinary than I'd have liked, which is unfortunate.

Fairly generic, safe daily wear scent; I can think of many others that would be more of a "lift" for me.
Oct 18, 2018

Some say this smells rather uninspired, however I very much enjoy this fragrance and I find it far more interesting and multi-dimensional than popular scents like Bleu De Chanel, etc.

My only reason for neutral is that is lasts very short, especially on my skin. About 1 hour or even less.

(Disclaimer: my skin is terrible at holding scents. A*Men only lasts on me for about 4 hours tops.)

Mar 18, 2016

My better half likes this, but I couldn't get a handle on it. It smelt like the very first male colognes I encountered, somehow generic, a bit sweet but not in a floral, feminine way but not spicy in a particular way. Bland.
Jan 30, 2016

weak and too close to the skin too bad....nice scent but too close to the skin and doesnt last on me...smells alot like other frags.
Jun 28, 2013

Just to balance the scales, and since I appear to be one of like 6 people who own this scent I thought I'd post a review

Wasn't a HUGE fan at first but it's grown on me and it's actually pretty nice. I get a lot of pepper in the opening which isn't exactly my favorite but Isn't horrible. After about 5 seconds that fades and the cardamom seems to dominate. It reminds me a lot of Le nuit De L'Homme, and that's a good thing. If I was going to make a daytime version of Le Nuit, it wouldn't be L'Homme, it'd be this. It's nothing special, I'll admit that, but as a good work/casual scent, it gets the job done and done well. Smells quality and well blended. 7/10
May 13, 2013

Show more reviews of Attimo pour Homme...

Add your review of Attimo pour Homme