Atlas Garden
Yves Saint Laurent (2019)

Overall

About Atlas Garden by Yves Saint Laurent

Yves Saint Laurent
Amandine Marie

The company says:

Inspired by Mr Yves Saint Laurent’s retreats in Morocco, Le Vestiaire Des Parfums Collection Orientale is the essence of his fascination with oriental textures and patterns. It was in Marrakech where Mr Saint Laurent fell in love and found a new, exhilarating source for his art. Marrakech became his refuge. Morocco’s culture became his own. Today, his heritage lives on at the foothills of the Atlas Mountains in the Ourika Gardens.

Where to buy Atlas Garden

Reviews of Atlas Garden by Yves Saint Laurent

There are 1 reviews of Atlas Garden by Yves Saint Laurent.

I had sat with this one a while before ever looking at the notes list. At my first impression, this reminded me a lot of Jasmin 17 by Le Labo. Jasmin 17 relies on a sweet creamy jasmine note that for some reason reminded me of a big bowl of Froot Loops cereal. I get a very similar impression here, but it looks like those elements are created in a different way. The sweetness and creamyness must come from dates and tonka beans. And of course that citrus fruit comes from mandarin, bergamot, and orange blossom. This is definitely the better of the two scents, it hits those gourmand qualities even harder, making it quite unisex, where as Jasmin 17 felt strictly feminine. It's nice, and I'd recommend it to anyone looking for that same creamy, fruity, white floral vibe. But it's still not quite my style.
Feb 20, 2020