Aqua Universalis
Maison Francis Kurkdjian (2009)

Overall

Aqua Universalis by Maison Francis Kurkdjian

About Aqua Universalis by Maison Francis Kurkdjian

Maison Francis Kurkdjian

Aqua Universalis is a shared scent launched in 2009 by Maison Francis Kurkdjian

Where to buy Aqua Universalis

Reviews of Aqua Universalis by Maison Francis Kurkdjian

There are 30 reviews of Aqua Universalis by Maison Francis Kurkdjian.

Not really offensive but slightly cloying and rather boring, this reminds me of an old floral cologne posed on a cloud of modern musk. It has the most perfumey drydown I've ever smelled...

Slightly gourmand from the bergamot lily combo.

That's probably only the case if you're familiar with a central European candy called guimauve bergamote. That's also true for Petit Matin by the way and others in the MFK line.

I mean come on Francis, you're selling at double sometimes over triple the price of non-niche designer retail products and then make multiple products smell like guimauves bergamotes? Really?

What else to say about this one... Musky woods base yes, gives the wearer a clean and pleasant smell. If that smell is worth 155 USD/70ml though... No it's not!

Although this is quite a soft scent, Soft projection.... and Soft performance.
However what a very Clean bubble, and a decent amount of time enjoying being in this ultra clean bubble.
Enjoying this one a lot more than expected, and this house of MFK top Quality stuff.

Scent 7.9 - 10
Performance 5.5 - 10
Silage 5 - 10
Overall 7.4 - 10

Solid citrus, musk, and florals. The Lily of the Valley accord is similar to how Jasmine affects fragrances. It reminds me of Dior Homme Cologne, and smells more expensive with the woods in the base. For a clean inoffensive smell, it can be used regularly, and in any occasion. Dress up or down, it's versatile. You just have to decide on the price point in making that choice. Dior or MFK? I'm liking MFK's use of musk, which I normally avoid.

This is a floral/citrus with soapy elements. It smells really nice. In fact quite uplifting if just a tad boring.

My issue is that this is far too feminine for me to wear. It really does smell like a Woman's perfume. Not bad but one I would rather smell one my wife.

Light, pleasant, and versatile

Show more reviews of Aqua Universalis...

Add your review of Aqua Universalis