Aqua Fahrenheit

About Aqua Fahrenheit by Christian Dior

Christian Dior

Where to buy Aqua Fahrenheit

Reviews of Aqua Fahrenheit by Christian Dior

There are 43 reviews of Aqua Fahrenheit by Christian Dior.

A modern Fahrenheit with watery nuance and ambery bass line.

3*+

Store decant
Aug 15, 2020

Kind of a fun little Fahrenheit cucumber water fragrance. Easy for super hot days, say a 4th of July parade or something.
Sep 5, 2019

Opens like a grapefruit/citrus flavored eau de cologne...evolves into a minty/herby grapefruit...I can sense the Fahrenheit DNA somewhere in the distance , lurking far in the backround...to me , this is a good thing , as I'm not a really big fan of the original...I always found it to be interesting and inovative , but somehow , never drew me in to enjoy wearing it...this fragrance though , stands on its own , and would be a welcome addition for summer wear...dries down to a nice comfortable leather...overall , zingy and fresh without falling into the average aquatic world...
Apr 30, 2018

Aqua Fahrenheit strangely fascinates me, in that it is quite similar to the original, yet has its own character that draws me to wear it before the original.

The basil and mint notes add an unusual spicy quality that makes the fragrance feel fresher that what I'd expect from Fahrenheit original. The base settles into a pleasant vetiver that is also different than what the original has.

A laid-back, understated flanker worth checking out.
Feb 24, 2017

Citrus opening ..a very good grapefruit and tangerine/cucumber and a lovely spearmint/basil, The spearmint in this is what stands out for me as a fantastic addition ..a very faint fahrenheit d.n.a in the background and very good performance. You can smell the quality in this that is typical of all dior fragrances, a pretty safe blind buy and will be a great leftfield summer fragrance. Demachey really has put some creativity into this ...he didn't just throw a load of sea notes at it and put it in a blue bottle.
Dec 3, 2016

A take off on Fahrenheit, but going nowhere, dull, muted. The listed notes of basil and mint seem to match what I'm smelling, it just doesn't work for me.
Oct 12, 2016

Show more reviews of Aqua Fahrenheit...

Add your review of Aqua Fahrenheit