Aqua Allegoria Flora Cherrysia

Guerlain
Thierry Wasser

Where to buy Aqua Allegoria Flora Cherrysia

Reviews of Aqua Allegoria Flora Cherrysia by Guerlain

The bergamot in the opening blast is present but a bit restrained, and there is a melon impression in the background.

The cherry starts to develop soon after; a candied cherry that is neither too sweet nor too sickly; on me it is more of a cherry blossom with an underlying fruit that than other way around. There are whiffs of a rather perfunctory rose element now and then.

The base is mainly a mix of a nonspecific woodsy side with a good lashing of white musks.

I get moderate sillage, adequate projection and six hours of longevity on my skin.

A pleasant spring scent that is a bit too synthetic to excite, but worth a try for cherry and cherry blossom lovers - sakura desu.

Jul 15, 2019

There appear to be 2 different "cherry" perfumes - one that recollects the cherry lolipops and cough syrup (something like ELDO's Bendelirious)- and the other an actual real representation of the fruit.

Cherrysia (I hate this name so much) goes for an initial blast of the fake stuff with a slight ozonic touch to it (the watermelon note I guess), but is soon followed by what I can only describe as the pit of the cherry. It's a bit nutty, a bit weird, but actually makes Cherrysia smell like an actual cherry, which is great.

Both of these accords are mixed with yet another cherry note - the blossom this time. I'd consider this a background player, but an important one.

A lovely, easy-going cherry scent with an interesting watermelon-twist. Not too sweet, not too tart...I like very much.

Glad to see this, alone with Ginger Piccante, Bergamote Calabria, and Teazzurra restoring the Allegoria quality of yore.

ps - for something definitely targeted toward the female demographic, I don't find Cherrysia all that feminine (unless you find cherry-notes inherently girly).
May 18, 2019

Show more reviews of Aqua Allegoria Flora Cherrysia...

Add your review of Aqua Allegoria Flora Cherrysia