Angels’ Share

About Angels’ Share by By Kilian

By Kilian

Angels’ Share is a shared scent launched in 2020 by By Kilian

Reviews of Angels’ Share by By Kilian

There are 8 reviews of Angels’ Share by By Kilian.

Where do I begin...?
Angels’ Share... This is a piece of art not just a scent to me. I finally found my holy grail. Anything I'll smell from now on will never be as good as this.

Boozy warm apple pie... Delicious.

Words cannot do justice to this ANGELIC and masterfully blended concoction. It's so good I'm literally speechless. This is silky smooth brandy/cognac coming out of an aged oak barrel, beautifully wrapped in a transparent yet very noticeable veil of sweet praline, roasted peanuts, warm apple pie fresh out the oven sprinkled with cinnamon, and even smells of candy floss at times, but don't be mistaken, this smells extremely refined and mature.

The projection is absolutely beastly but never obnoxious, the longevity is outstanding aswell. Easy 10 hours+ on my skin.
Angels’ Share is so addictive I can’t stop smelling myself whenever I wear it.
It’s alluring and downright irresistible. Absolute perfection. Even if you're not a fan of boozy or gourmand fragrances, you'll be shocked at how divine you smell.

TRUST and BELIEVE, whenever you wear this perfume, you'll be the best, and I mean the BEST smelling person in the room, no questions.

If I could compare Angels’ Share to a song, it would be.....
"Shirley Bassey - Where Do I Begin (Away Team Mix)"

Perfection in a bottle. 12/10

In sampling both Apple Brandy and Angels Share at the same time with my wife, the warm, cinnamon, boozy, and sweet notes in Angels Share kept tricking us into thinking we were smelling Apple Brandy. It just seemed to fit better with the name.

Regardless, this is the better option of the two. It really has a high-end, boozy, apple pie scent.

On my skin, this projects and lasts a long time. It's very loud even with 1 or 2 sprays, lasting all day.

This opens like a boozy apple pie, and I’m surprised to see there wasn’t apple in the notes. Then the boozy note tones down and I notice more of the woodsy note. There is a sweetness at the beginning, but it tones down a little. There are aspects that make me feel it’s more feminine, but overall it has a much more masculine feel.

Like boozy cinnamon apple pie - festive and absolutely delicious.this is one of those fragrances you can pull on the night time and having fun with the ladies.cozy,warming sweet seductive boozy super inviting.it smells like you are dancing in a dark and crowded nightclub,the music is pulsing and the room is vibrating.

This fragrance is basically cognac and cinnamon with some tonka bean and vanilla in the background giving it a slight powdery resinous accord.the wood is there adding depth and masculinity.it warps you in a warm hug and brings forth life.it isn't overbearingly sweet. definitely only for fall and winter.

Angels' Share is a beautifully balanced fragrance. The cognac is present without giving a boozy, party vibe. The cinnamon is warm and woody, not candied, and gorgeous against the oak and cognac. The vanilla is slightly sweet and a touch smoky, and provides a stable anchor for the oak. Moderate projection, and the longevity is exactly what you'd expect from the published notes, 6-8 hours. This reads very unisex to me, doesn't lean either direction. This is definitely one that benefits from a chest spray, allowing it to radiate from your body warmth.

A boozy, nutty oriental, this reminds me somewhat of Givenchy's Organza in the opening phase. As another reviewer mentioned though, there's a sharpness tempering the sweetness, & like that reviewer, I also find it less bold than l expected. This doesn't matter though, because the drydown is a deliciously warm, rich & comforting blend of praline, tonka & woods. The projection is great for the first couple of hours, & after that l still get nice little wafts as l move. The cinnamon is very faint on me, but the vanilla becomes more apparent in the base, & it's still going softly twelve hours in.

l'm not sure l'd pay full price for it, but this is a very enjoyable winter fragrance that reeks of quality, & l think it's perfect for the festive season.

Show more reviews of Angels’ Share...

Add your review of Angels’ Share