Ange ou Démon

About Ange ou Démon by Givenchy

Givenchy
Olivier Cresp
Serge Mansau

The face of the launch campaign is Marie de Villepin, the daughter of French Prime Minister Dominique de Villepin.

Where to buy Ange ou Démon

Reviews of Ange ou Démon by Givenchy

There are 53 reviews of Ange ou Démon by Givenchy.

This is so tempting. Lightly and warmly spicy - just a bit, a bit sweet, a bit intoxicating - but not overwhelming - a bit deep, but not very dark, very inviting and subtly sexy. A beautiful perfume, a gorgeous bottle, a treat to senses.
Apr 12, 2021

A gorgeous and strong gourmand opening, then a fruity dry-down. A reverse fragrance. I wish it stayed stronger for a longer time.
Jun 9, 2018

Amazing perfume. deep and sweet. great longevity and sillage.
Jan 14, 2017

A mandarin note in the opening blends well with a light and gentle saffron note, that is much less intensive than e.g. in Sultan Safran by Comptoir Sud Pacifique, which was a regular of mine for some time. The drydown is flowery, with a pleasant orchid impression combining with a lily note. So far it is a pleasant composition, but the base with its wood and vanilla is quite generic on my skin, albeit never too sweet.

I get moderate sillage, good projection and five hours of longevity; over nice but the end phase is a disappointment. 2/5
Jun 21, 2015

I may be coming onto this fragrance too late in the game. I'm having problems finding the distinction in this from many an oriental gourmand. It's been done many times before. Or is it many times since?  And I wish I could glimpse the angel and it's shadow, the demon.  I envisioned a frosty cool, achingly beautiful lily/orchid, set high above a beastly, hot counterpoint of darkness below it. But it really isn't a fragrance like that at all. The angel, from the smell of it, is another homage to Angel... sigh. Sometimes fragrances can be so deriviative. This is more bearable than Angel, but it's hard to find the wickedly sensual in vanilla, orange and herb.

But what it is... If I take away my expectations, it is a midtone, modulated, richly vanillic cool floral gourmand. I'm not attracted to this style, so I'm having problems being fair to it. Except I really don't have to. All I know is that on my skin this doesn't shine or become sultry, become a delicious fragrance, all the things others say about it. I can't feel anything more than ambivalence. I will pass, and look for one that has a little more sensuality, depth and floral and less creamsicle.
May 30, 2015

Salutation.

First Factor attracted me to this was The Wonderful heavy Crystal Bottle so i expected a Mysterious or Magical scent but when i Tried it,I found that The bottle have Artistry!ANGE OU DEMON smells Nice but not Unique. in other words Sultry,Oriental,Feminine,Warm, Modern,Hypnotic and Seductive.

ANGE OU DEMON by GIVENCHY is notes the Essence of seductive femininity that is effortlessly charming impressive and enticing.It opens with fresh notes then quickly reveals it is a warm feminine Scent by Floral heart as it is uplifiting.Vanilla in the base notes makes it Sweet.

Tottaly it is Not too strong and not too mild for me.A Ladylike Perfume but in a Seductive Way. Perfect for a Modern lady,a lady who reveals the subtlest hint of Emotion.it is not for a Shy Character and Without doubt is seemly for Special Occasions in Winter Eveninigs.

Sillage?Good.

Longevity?Above Average on my skin.

6.25/10
May 24, 2015

Show more reviews of Ange ou Démon...

Add your review of Ange ou Démon