Amber Romance
Victoria's Secret (2004)

Overall

About Amber Romance by Victoria's Secret

Victoria's Secret

Part of Victoria's Secret's "Garden Collection".

Where to buy Amber Romance

Reviews of Amber Romance by Victoria's Secret

There are 8 reviews of Amber Romance by Victoria's Secret.

Lovely comforting fragrance with wintry fruity notes wrapped in amber & vanilla.

Good longevity & projection.

Jan 4, 2019

The fruity-fresh cherry opening is pleasant and followed by a sweet custard note in the drydown that is all right. The base, however, is quite dull with its woodsy impression.
I get moderate sillage, good projection and five hours of longevity.

Quite nice but the end disappoints. 2.5/5
May 28, 2015

I think this one is pretty nice. A decent casual offering from victorias secret. Smells like sweet dessert and amber. Kinda yummy in the mist and the body lotion.
Mar 12, 2013

This is one of six small sprays I bought as a set this has an okay vanilla but I think the Black Cherry comes too close to Marachino to my taste .It seems more "chemically " than my Body Fantasy Vanilla or Bath& BodyWorks christmas Noel limited edition lotion that a friend wears.
May 25, 2010

I loved this fragrance from the beginning- It is strong, so very little is needed. I stocked up while I could as I think it could be discontinued.Love the Vanilla, makes me want to bundle up and take a nap.
Feb 14, 2010

This is a very heavy fragrance with good staying power. I have to be in the right mood to wear this. I prefer the body spray as it is not quite as strong. Very ambery and deep.
Jan 15, 2009

Show more reviews of Amber Romance...

Add your review of Amber Romance