Allure Homme Sport Eau Extrême

About Allure Homme Sport Eau Extrême by Chanel

Chanel
Jacques Polge

Reviews of Allure Homme Sport Eau Extrême by Chanel

There are 70 reviews of Allure Homme Sport Eau Extrême by Chanel.

This fragrance receives a lot of love from fragrance collectors, yet for me this is an ok fragrance. Not bad, but not something I particularly enjoy or get excited about. It's opening smells harsh and synthetic to me and reminds me of bug spray. However it dries down and reveals more musk and seems more pleasant. It lasts most of the day and projects well.
May 23, 2021

Chanel Allure Homme Eau Extreme by Chanel is a fragrance imbued with aromatic and musky aromas.

Fresh, sparkling notes of Italian mandarin are combined with green notes of Moroccan cypress. Enveloping notes of white musk, boosted by an almond accord of Venezuelan tonka bean gradually evolve into an intensely sensual aura.

A blend of sweet citruses with delicate mint seasoned with pepper in the opening. Warm and sweet tonka bean-sandalwood accord in heart. Equally warm and sweet base additionally enhanced with musk. All these stages result in the blend being seemingly delicate, yet rich.
Aug 14, 2020

Perfumey.

It does smell like the original. But it is different. Sort of like taking a different route to get somewhere. Its got some more strength, and to me its a little sweeter. It has a textural difference. The tonka cream is enhanced by the sandalwood. The aldehydes are gone. I suppose it smells like todays man, but to me it smells like a girl. Blending and ingredients are good. I prefer the original. Neutral.
Jan 30, 2020

Doesn't feel sporty at all; i really didnt like this one when i first smelled it, well, i still dont get crazy about it. However this has gotten me positive reactions so far, so i guess i'll keep repurchasing for as long as they keep making'em.
Sep 21, 2019

I do enjoy this fragrance and so does my partner, everytime i wear this she can't get enough of it!

I get good performance

Sep 11, 2019

Very manly! I would love this, on my man.
Smooth, a bit creamy. Very well-blended. The sage and Tonka bean here are exceptional.
There is an intrinsic, mellow sweetness amongst these notes, that screams quiet seduction. Indefinable, it may be the mandarin, musk, and sandalwood.
The exotic ride continues - I am not schooled on what a "sport" scent is supposed to be - I just know, as a chick, I would have no qualms wearing this.
Fresh, creamy, subtle, honeyed goodness all wrapped up in one fragrance. Well done, Chanel!
Sexy and it lasts...
Aug 22, 2019

Show more reviews of Allure Homme Sport Eau Extrême...

Add your review of Allure Homme Sport Eau Extrême