Alien Essence Absolue / Alien Nectar Divin

Overall

About Alien Essence Absolue / Alien Nectar Divin by Thierry Mugler

Thierry Mugler

Reviews of Alien Essence Absolue / Alien Nectar Divin by Thierry Mugler

There are 17 reviews of Alien Essence Absolue / Alien Nectar Divin by Thierry Mugler.

Another masterpiece by Mugler. This fragrance also defines everything I love in fragrances. It's unique. It's bold. Satisfying. Projects and is long-lasting. What you get initially is the Sambac Jasmine but in this version it is smoothed out by the amber vanilla base. I'm sure there is orange blossom in this as in the original but this version doesn't focus on that note as much. In the original Alien you get the Sambac Jasmine but as it dries down into the mid's to base you get an explosion of orange blossom that makes it equally satisfying. Some days I prefer that one over this and some days I prefer this over that so they are both equal loves but if I had to choose between the two I would choose this one because of the incredible amber vanilla base that is creamy and long lasting. This is an exquisite fragrance. Buy this now while it's still available because this has become a limited edition and not as readily available in all stores as it use to be. I have stocked up on this a few bottles because I love this one that much. Everyone does that tries it. It's flattering to the masses. There is no screechiness in this at all. If I had to suggest a good Alien this is the one I would suggest and if someone wanted more I would suggest the original if you love even strong perfumes. But this is the most intense and long lasting out of them all. 8+ hours and longer on clothes and projects past arms distance and it's comforting to the senses yet sophisticated enough to go on dates with. A must buy!
Feb 22, 2019

I love the vanilla in it. Very original take on the bean. It’s got some powdery feel, with a touch of tobacco and a bit of honey. Gorgeous stuff, with good sillage in the opening. I don’t know much about the original Alien and it’s flankers, but it made me think of Tom Ford’s Tobacco Vanille, except diabetics can wear it.
May 20, 2018

Alien Esscen Absolue shares the same base with the original Alien but stands out on its own with a very distinctive note. Unfortunately this note turned my stomach over. It smelt like rotten tomate layered on Alien on me. But if it works with your chemistry and you're a fan of Alien, I think it worths a try. It captures the spirit of the original Alien but still different enough to add in one's collection. The sillage and the longevity is typical TM quality, nice!

Originally written in 2013
Nov 6, 2017

Mother and Child by Gustav Klimt 1905
May 14, 2017

This is Full Cream , Full Sugar, Jasmine Incensed, Vanilla Creme Anglaise. Browsing through the Ladies section one day, a cheeky SA spritzed this over my head.
In a second I knew that I could wear that. Holding that bottle confirmed that it was totally agreeable. It sits in my partner's Wardrobe, she doesn't really like it.
I pick it up to feel the bottle cupped in my hand and spritz it sometimes, to feel like a Creamy Dessert bun.
Genius creation Mr. Ropion!!
Sep 10, 2016

I am a true Alien Fangirl and own just about every version except the leather one. This is my favorite to wear in an everyday manner. It's not as brash as the original, the edges are softened; this alien has learned some Earth manners. It's a beautiful, glowing, ambered version of Alien. Love love love, even though it's not as peculiar as the mothership.
May 1, 2016

Show more reviews of Alien Essence Absolue / Alien Nectar Divin...

Add your review of Alien Essence Absolue / Alien Nectar Divin