Acqua di Gioia

Anne Flipo
Loc Dong

Where to buy Acqua di Gioia

Reviews of Acqua di Gioia by Giorgio Armani

There are 16 reviews of Acqua di Gioia by Giorgio Armani.

It's fresh and sporty. I imagine a woman in her 50's wearing it for a day at the North Sea side, with elegant sport clothes and clean walking shoes. I don't care enough for it to give it a positive rating.
Nov 4, 2018

The lemon opening combined with mint is very refreshing. The middle notes with jasmin, pink pepper and peony are all that I like. But the sugar makes it way too sweet, almost gives me tooth-ache. I was really surprised to find it that sweet regarding to the image given by the campaign.

The longevity is 6h+ and the sillage is moderate.

A curious thing that apart from the sugar, it reminds me of Matthew Williamson Lotus, though they have completely different notes. Probably because both are firmly in the genre of aquatic floral.

Originally written in 2013
Sep 29, 2017

I really wanted to like this one for the notes sounded amazing and at first try it mixed nice on my skin, but when I bought it and started using it, I got sick of it quickly.

It makes me feel like someone has spilled a sugary lemon drink over me. It is too sweet and citrusy, but it is not unpleasant or offensive at all. I gave it to my sister who has fallen for it, and I like it better on her as well on others.
Apr 8, 2016

Salutation.

ACQUA di GIOIA is an endless source of freshness and is pleasantly brisk too. It is not necessarily a really unique perfume but mixes nice on the skin. Juicy,Appealing,Yummy,Modern, Urban,Light Hearted and Aquatic.

Top notes of lemon and mint are joyful and fresh and fade into a floral heart of jasmine and especially peony and finally falling gently to the sweet and clean base of sugar and cedar as it scent reminds me of a cool spring day with a breeze in the air.

In my opinion ACQUA di GIOIA is a modern fragrance for ladies revitalizes and stimulates the senses.The delicately sweet scent comes in a beautiful bottle that makes it a perfect gift for a Young Lady.It is definitely for SPRING&SUMMER months.

Sillage?Nice.

Longevity?Average on my skin.

6.5/10
Dec 16, 2014

Minty lime notes start it off, followed by a candy sugary drydown - the whole thing is more synthetic than a chemist's lab. Bland overall and boring. It lasts two hours only on my skin - that might not be such a bad thing after all...
Nov 22, 2013

Rubbish Waste of money Pure garbage wouldnt wear it for a bet Pros: NoneCons: Everything
Jun 1, 2013

Show more reviews of Acqua di Gioia...

Add your review of Acqua di Gioia