Acqua di Angelica / Angelica Water
AbdesSalaam Attar Profumo

Overall

Acqua di Angelica / Angelica Water by AbdesSalaam Attar Profumo

About Acqua di Angelica / Angelica Water by AbdesSalaam Attar Profumo

Acqua di Angelica / Angelica Water is a shared scent by AbdesSalaam Attar Profumo

Reviews of Acqua di Angelica / Angelica Water by AbdesSalaam Attar Profumo

There are 2 reviews of Acqua di Angelica / Angelica Water by AbdesSalaam Attar Profumo.

A so natural hyper minimalistic take on the earthy aromatic angelica theme from La Via del Profumo. The vivid note of angelica is by Mr Dubrana delightfully combined with citrus, aromatic herbs, piquant (I mean sparkling fresh) spices and light woods in order to express one of the most comforting and airy angelica renditions around. I detect a sort of gingery calm woodiness all around. Just not my cup of tea but a great choice for the lovers of the note.

This fragrance is from the Private Collection. I love angelica root essential oil, which is part of my problem with many Angelica fragrances. I covet it's earthy spiritualness so much I find most 'blends' disappointing. I had hopes for this Angelica coming from a natural line of fragrances and I must say its authenticity is satisfying. It is an eau de cologne, thus short-lived as most are, which is too bad, but perhaps part of their charm also.
This one is a juxtapositon of bright, light citrus and musty cloistered angelica. It's an appealing chord, natural and somewhat peaceful as angelica tends to be. The citrus plays well with the angelica, as they heighten each other's light spirit, while at the same time juxtaposing a juicy piquancy with earthiness.
It fades somewhat quickly to an ephemeral pale drydown. There is a slight lingering note on the skin if you put your nose to the spot, but that is its extent after 40 minutes. If I were craving the angelica in this fragrance I'd have to spray it on each hour - it's an ephemeral natural eau de cologne that must be taken for what it is.

Add your review of Acqua di Angelica / Angelica Water

No members currently have Acqua di Angelica / Angelica Water on their wishlist.

Members who own Acqua di Angelica / Angelica Water

No members currently own Acqua di Angelica / Angelica Water.