A*Men / Angel Men

A*Men / Angel Men by Thierry Mugler

About A*Men / Angel Men by Thierry Mugler

Thierry Mugler
Thierry Mugler

This very distinct sweet fragrance is one of those you either love or hate. Based strongly on the ladies Angel; A*Men (Angel Men in the US) contains unusual notes of Chocolate, Coffee and Caramel. Most of the notes are "edible", so this would appeal to anyone with a sweet tooth. Funky bottle too, which is also available encased in black rubber, that is not only looks stylish but is ideal for travelling.

Where to buy A*Men / Angel Men

Reviews of A*Men / Angel Men by Thierry Mugler

There are 507 reviews of A*Men / Angel Men by Thierry Mugler.

Notes of freshly-poured asphalt and steaming-hot Hershey's cocoa with a handful of melting marshmallows spilled on a leather sofa. My daughter, when she was a toddler, spilled all her cocoa on my leather upholstery while we were driving down a newly-poured highway and all of that blended together and I was like, hot damn, that smells just like A-Men. True story. I don't know why anyone would want to smell like this, but if you do, all the more power to you.

Thought it was too pungent and funky first time I sprayed it.

Then I got used to it but way over did it on the sprays one day and choked myself out. Had to change my sweater.

I now have this baby dialed in and what a joy. My favorite gourmand by a long shot. Sooooo much going on here. Very complex and very well blended. Monster sillage.

Mostly chocolate, patchouli and musk for me. Some coffee and tonka and a bunch of other stuff simmering under the surface.

I recommend trying this before chasing the latest gourmand or spending a fortune on Dior Homme Parfum online. Lots to like here. A modern classic.

I have heard from some that the reformulated version has toned down the tar and made it more mass appealing.

At first sniff, I was repulsed by this one. It took me a year and a half to return to this one. I now love this smell and find it relatively unique. There are already lots of reviews for this one so I'll keep it short.

The longevity is underwhelming; this must be due to reformulations. I forgot the name of it, but Kilian has one that smells very similar to A Men. If I had the money, I would go with that one.

I'll give it a thumbs up for the smell, but I can't justify a full bottle with the mediocre performance.

How are Angels like birds?
The males are more sombre.

This feels like Angel self-censoring, afraid to show exuberance or bright colours.

A real head turner in Kochi, India.

I'm not sure which one turns more heads, Angel Men or Boss Bottled.

Caramel and tar is what I notice but it usually is the Sandalwood note that attracts the ladies.

Boss Bottled has a cap so it is better for travelling but while at home, I may choose this as my primary fragrance!

This is best worn by spraying on the chest and sniffing under your shirt every now and then. A colorful but dark circus of a fragrance.

Show more reviews of A*Men / Angel Men...

Add your review of A*Men / Angel Men