7 Loewe Natural

About 7 Loewe Natural by Loewe

Loewe

Where to buy 7 Loewe Natural

Reviews of 7 Loewe Natural by Loewe

I couldn't give this a neutral rating, it's just too well made.

It's too sweet in swamp country for my intended purpose, so that's my only issue with Loewe 7 Natural. It's not an edible sweetness, but an aquatic type, that's the best way I know to describe it. Or maybe my skin chemistry just pulls sweet?

My novice nose cannot pick out individual notes, so the blending is very smooth. Good quality ingredients were used.

If I lived in a drier climate this would be perfect for summer, indoors or out.
Aug 23, 2019

My favourite Loewe male fragrance. Incredibly versatile and moreish. Fresh tingling Yuzu and incense. The first takes centre stage initially then incense begins coming through but still remains subtle and masculine. Leaves you with perfectly balanced fresh richness. Simply the best fresh fragrance I have found which is not an aquatic blast or synthetic floral overkill. It is so good that it would demean it to call it a Sport flanker. Well done Loewe. If you don't like being fleeced with megabucks this is your best value signature scent.

Fragrance: 7.75/10
Projection: 7.75/10
Longevity: 7/10
Jul 11, 2018

Blind bought Loewe 7 Natural based on amazing comments online, but was not satisfied. I guess expectations were higher! The name speaks for itself, it's a very natural fragrance, reminds me of a mediterranean town in summer with orange trees and blossom. I also get the sea notes somehow, along with some synthetic smell that I didn't like. It reminds me of Versace Eau Fraiche but a very lighter version. This is one of those lay low scents to me, you can't make an impact but - and better for warm spring and summer days.
Jul 4, 2017

I don't think I could come up with more was to describe this wonderful fragrance, than it already has by the other people who have reviewed it... so here goes nothing!

It is way better than 7 LOEWE. I simply adore it.
Apr 2, 2013

Interesting!

'Loewe 7 Natural is created in very particular way. It contains seven notes which build the composition and offer characteristic shades. Six ingredients are of natural origin, while only one is synthetic (musk).

The fragrance is full of passion and is magnetically attractive. It aims at modern man of today who chooses this fragrance full of characteristic, citrusy-spicy-woody shades. Top notes await us with an explosion of citruses – yuzu and bitter orange, as an overture to the mysterious heart where incense and black pepper intertwine. The base is created of musk and woody union of cedar and vetiver. ' - from cheapsmells.com
Feb 24, 2013

7 Loewe Natural is way better than the original 7 Loewe. This one lacks the annoying frankincense/pepper overdose of the original and bitter orange gives this fragrance a more appealing youthful spirit.
Nov 18, 2012

Show more reviews of 7 Loewe Natural...

Add your review of 7 Loewe Natural