4711 Nouveau Cologne

About 4711 Nouveau Cologne by 4711

4711

Where to buy 4711 Nouveau Cologne

Reviews of 4711 Nouveau Cologne by 4711

A good idea ruined by very obvious synthetics, which gives rise to a clinging fruity smell as in a shampoo or shower gel. Approach with caution - whether you can bear it will depend on your tolerance of that cheap fruity accord.
Jul 16, 2017

I bought this out of curiosity: I wanted to smell the new approach to the good old 4711. Citrus, flowers and some fruit. Fresh and sparkling. Rather good for the price. I only wore this once, though, and it lasted about 2 hours on my skin. Sillage is quite soft. I ended up giving it to my mother with a small bottle of Tosca I bought for her. She didn't have that many summer scents so it made her happy.

My friend had some Moschino Funny! on her a while ago and because she had the bottle with her I decided take a closer sniff at it. The openings are very, very similar: Citrus, flowers and fruity notes. The drydown - understandably - shows that Funny! is a stronger and a more complex fragrance than Nouveau Cologne but even so the similarities are significant.
Aug 28, 2014

I tried this fragrance once, while on holiday. I was pleasantly surprised. It smells fresh, as if you were in a pear garden. Nice bouquet for little money.
Mar 30, 2013

Nouveau Cologne is an unbearably conventional drugstore fragrance made from unbearably cheap materials and the only occasion I can recommend it for is if you're going to a costume party dressed up as a urinal tab.
Aug 3, 2011

Show more reviews of 4711 Nouveau Cologne...

Add your review of 4711 Nouveau Cologne