1 Million

Paco Rabanne
Michel Girard

Where to buy 1 Million

Reviews of 1 Million by Paco Rabanne

There are 249 reviews of 1 Million by Paco Rabanne.

Wanna smell like all the other boys?
Jun 19, 2021

Now this is something. Something I can't think of anything worse to smell of than. Boys' locker room after gym class at a "traditional" boarding school for rich teens with absentee parents and no authority figures to reign them in. You can feel the toxicity from a mile off. No thanks.
Apr 6, 2021

Sugary bubblegum sweetness. I can see the appeal and if I was 21 again I would most probably wear it. They say females like this one and can understand why. Being the wrong side of 40 it will be a pass from me.
Aug 10, 2020

A truly hideous and synthetic fragrance in an even worse bottle. A mix of sweet cloying amber and Cool Water. The divide is pretty strong on this fragrance. Pretty bad, though definitely not the worst thing I've smelled.
Jun 12, 2020

Its so sweet and so loud. It is pleasing to many people, sure. I could never own a bottle that looks like this. Just terrible.
May 23, 2020

Very sweet juice with decent longevity and projection. Not much left to say about this fragrance that hasn't already been said. I find it smells like Fruity Pebbles cereal. I like it, but don't see a full bottle in my future.
Jan 23, 2020

Show more reviews of 1 Million...

Add your review of 1 Million