You are now able to log into the forums and post
Grizzly do you have similar comments on BR540 EDP?I've been spending most of my year trying many different fragrances whenever I step out. This forum has been a real direction provider so thanks folks lol. Most of my compliments come from pretty popular stuff I guess. Ordering as best I can. Sorry for the lengthiness
1. MFK BR540 Extrait - . People have really gone out of there way to ask me about what I'm wearing with this. Pizza shops, malls, even got pulled aside at a funeral for this one oddly enough. There's a stranger in my face almost any time I'm out with this. A mask penetrator for sure lol. Its definitely my #1 for compliments by far.
2. Creed Aventus - Haven't rocked this much lately, but when I do there's a good chance someone will comment. I feel this is easy money on most folks.
3. MFK Amyris Homme - Most recent pickup. One of the few fragrances that I like on me as much as others do. Handful of compliments from coworkers and friends.
4. V&R Spice Bomb (original and extreme) - I've noticed the people that really enjoy this on me have made absolutely 0 mention of (or dislike) anything else I wear lol. The exception being #5. Most compliments for both seem to come from dates/interests. I wonder what it is.
5. Dior Homme Eau for men - see 4.
6. Paco Rabanne 1 million - I find most of my compliments with this come mostly from male friends or passersby, but it definitely performs.
7. Imaginary Authors - Memoirs of a Trespasser. Another recent pickup. The comments on it are very brief but positive. I enjoy it.
8. Prada Luna Rosa - Solid getter as well. Rarely in the mood to wear it though.
9. John Varvatos Artisan - was complimented a few months back in a grocery store where a woman pulled me in by the arm out to sniff again.
This year has been wild for me when it comes to compliments. I'm normally used to a handful of mentions if any at all. Ill take it lol.
I've only worn the EDP from a decant a few times, and got no real remarks on it. I like it, but It doesn't seem to last long on me at all. My ex once said she couldn't tell I was wearing anything, and when took a deep sniff said I smelled nice but also kinda waxy like lipstick lol.Grizzly do you have similar comments on BR540 EDP?