• We're half back! There's a lot missing, but you can find out more here,

You are now able to log into the forums and post

What's Wow'd You Lately?

thescentguru

May 12, 2019
As the title asks, what's wow'd you lately? Sure we all have lots of awesome fragrances in our collection but every once in a while we are exposed to one that just clicks all the right buttons at the right time.

For me, it's this today

With the right amount of skank and spice this is just hitting the spot!

thescentguru

May 12, 2019
Les Indémodables Ambre Supreme really impressed me. A complex, lovely ambergris scent. Instant FB purchase for me.
Antoine Lie, he has created a few of the Eris Parfums creations I own, one is Mxxx which is a 7% ambergris tincture, extrait The perfumer's MO across the Eris line is interesting, keeping the animalics at bay and somewhat etherial. How is the Ambre Supreme?

Ken_Russell

Jan 21, 2006
Great options mentioned so far, also adding to a certain extent at least most of the Louis Varel fragrances-including but not limited to Extreme Oud EDP

Sandy

Jan 15, 2005
Interestingly, Tom Ford Ombre Leather Parfum, but not immediately. After 3-4 hours on my skin it radiates extremely beautifully. I don't know what to do.... For days I didn't know what those terrific waves were from my drawer, then I had to realize that a test strip with this scent.

naylor

Oct 24, 2011
I'm really loving the Al Shareef Oudh line lately. This one was a recent discovery for me:
890001.jpg

Andy the frenchy

Sep 16, 2018
Annick Goutal Sables.

I shouldn't like this. I don't like sweet fragrances. I don't generally like Goutal's aesthetic. But goddamn, this is good. And it's a good reminder that stepping outside of your comfort zone can yield great rewards.
The magic of immortelle... sweet but not sweet... like for HdP 1740 or LV Atman Xaman... sweet but not sweet...

Beau Chapeau

May 26, 2008
Aoud Leather, and Oud Tobacco by Montale... really enjoying these.
Herrera Confidential : Mystery Tobacco.. beautiful, elegant, and somewhat delicious
Oud Rouge Intense by Fragrance Du Bois... smooth, rich, creamy, and classy.
Sahraa Oud by Fragrance Du Bois... oh my days... absolutely stunning.
Quite honestly, a fantastic start to the year...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pwilling