JON RODGERS

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Dec 5, 2007
SotE: Michael Kors - Michael For Men.

o.5979.jpg

sagebrush

Nov 20, 2017
SOTD : (one spray) Etro Shaal Nur - Citrus, herbs incl rosemary, incense, and vetiver+more in the base. Has an eau de cologne vibe. Seemed like a good choice after showering with Roger&Gallet Jean-Marie Farina Extra Vieille soap (citrus and herbs especially rosemary).

Nayrobi

Dec 4, 2015
Hey friends!
I feel the need to say once again what a great Community here is. I just love to read your posts everyday. It gives me a feeling of togetherness with complete strangers, just because of the same passion. I really appreciate you all, exploring, sharing and learning (and smelling amazing) is where its at ;)
All the best from Innsbruck,
Robert

CookBot

Flâneuse
Basenotes Plus
Jan 6, 2012
Hey friends!
I feel the need to say once again what a great Community here is. I just love to read your posts everyday. It gives me a feeling of togetherness with complete strangers, just because of the same passion. I really appreciate you all, exploring, sharing and learning (and smelling amazing) is where its at ;)
All the best from Innsbruck,
Robert

Awwww.
KissLips.jpg

CookBot

Flâneuse
Basenotes Plus
Jan 6, 2012
Encre Noire à l'Extrême by Nathalie Lorson for Lalique

I've been working off a fat decant of this that I kept when I bought a full bottle for The Boyfriend two years ago. Time to get my own, since I love the juice and think the bottle design is gorgeous. I'm a sucker for an inkwell cube.

It's odd, because I really, really disliked the original Encre Noir.

EncreNoirALExtreme.jpg

Montecristo

I love that stuff with a borderline psychotic passion. Too bad that Masque has decided to jack their prices into the stratosphere.

FOXHOUND

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Jan 14, 2022
Encre Noire à l'Extrême by Nathalie Lorson for Lalique

I've been working off a fat decant of this that I kept when I bought a full bottle for The Boyfriend two years ago. Time to get my own, since I love the juice and think the bottle design is gorgeous. I'm a sucker for an inkwell cube.

It's odd, because I really, really disliked the original Encre Noir.

View attachment 334914

I love that stuff with a borderline psychotic passion. Too bad that Masque has decided to jack their prices into the stratosphere.

This is my favorite of the three Encre Noire fragrances.

TRBeck

May 27, 2008
Zaharoff Signature Pour Homme

5 wearings since April 26. I might like this one. ;)

In between, I'll convince myself that with Lalique PH, Morabito Or Black, Third Man, and Eau Sauvage Parfum in the collection, the various facets of this are covered, and that's not totally untrue. But when I wear it, I know it's not the whole story: the blending here is very well done, and it sets itself apart with that lick of pear sweetness up top and the magic of the cedarwood in the base. It's just quite addictive.

Status
Not open for further replies.