• We're half back! There's a lot missing, but you can find out more here,

You are now able to log into the forums and post

Gonna jump right in!

BigToe

May 28, 2023
I have enjoyed colognes for some time now and remember the first scent that got me interested. CK One followed quickly by Acqua Di GIO. Some years have past now and I am getting more interested in other scents. I have purchased a few here recently and have a few on the way. La Male and Mustache are on the way, Mustache I bought blind. As you can see in the pic, I buy mini's when available to try them out. So far it has made me purchase Pour Homme and Dylan Blue.

On the list of future purchases:
Bleu De Chanel EDP
D&G The One EDP
Dior Homme Intense EDP
Hermes Terre D'Hermes EDT

Attachments

• 20230528_115814_HDR.jpg
    20230528_115814_HDR.jpg
    298 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

_Nicolas_

Aug 16, 2021
Welcome @BigToe! Really wish I had the wisdom to buy minis first before larger bottles when I first started collecting! They're like substantial samples and often cheaper than buying from sample shops, especially when it comes to vintage fragrances. I still love CK One as an occasional wear and Versace PH is my favourite dumb reach. Also love these 2 you mentioned... :)

Dior Homme Intense EDP
Hermes Terre D'Hermes EDT

BigToe

May 28, 2023
Welcome @BigToe! Really wish I had the wisdom to buy minis first before larger bottles when I first started collecting! They're like substantial samples and often cheaper than buying from sample shops, especially when it comes to vintage fragrances. I still love CK One as an occasional wear and Versace PH is my favourite dumb reach. Also love these 2 you mentioned... :)
How do you like them?

_Nicolas_

Aug 16, 2021
How do you like them?

I love Dior Homme Intense as an Autumn/Winter fragrance but I'm taking a break from it as I've worn it for nearly 8 years now! I suspect I'll end up buying it again in a couple of years. Terre d'Hermes is one I will always have in my collection, it's so classy and quite seasonally versatile. I wear it in every season except Summer, for me the best time of year for it is Autumn.

BigToe

May 28, 2023
I love Dior Homme Intense as an Autumn/Winter fragrance but I'm taking a break from it as I've worn it for nearly 8 years now! I suspect I'll end up buying it again in a couple of years. Terre d'Hermes is one I will always have in my collection, it's so classy and quite seasonally versatile. I wear it in every season except Summer, for me the best time of year for it is Autumn.
I am still looking for that one go to fragrance. It was Acqua DI GIO but I can only where that for so many decades lol. I do really like the Dylan Blue. I am wearing Bleu De Chanel EDT from a sample sprayer. I don't know... kinda has a powdery smell to it on my skin, in the beginning. Now, after some sweating and a few hours it kinda smells like a bar of soap. Smells clean but I like a different kind of clean smell. Like fresh out of the shower crisp, cool and clean. But I haven't found that smell yet.

Ken_Russell

Jan 21, 2006
Hello, welcome to Basenotes and thank you for sharing the picture of your fragrance collection.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sinner darvesh