• We're half back! There's a lot missing, but you can find out more here,

You are now able to log into the forums and post

Anyone try Alexandria Fragrances "Game Time"? Opinions?

tspencer

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Jul 12, 2016
Hey all,

Game Time is supposed to be a mashup between Aventus and Baccarat Rogue 540. I'm intrigued by this notion. I want to likely buy it but wanted other opinions. Anyone try it? What did you think?

hednic

Oct 25, 2007
Haven't tried that one, but if it's like the others from the house I tried, it would be a sure pass for me.

tspencer

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Jul 12, 2016
Haven't tried that one, but if it's like the others from the house I tried, it would be a sure pass for me.
I have tried and liked "Forbidden Plum" which is their remake of Tom Ford's discontinued "Plum Japonais". I have an old sample of Plum Japonais so I was able to compare them and aside from a faint "plastic" type note in the opening, after it dried down that went away and Forbidden plum smelled pretty much like Plum Japonais.

Some reviewers are giving"Game Time" a good review.

Last edited:

d r e

Dec 24, 2018
I haven't tried Game Time but tried Montagne Pineapple Bonbon & ALT Pristine (both BR540+Aventus blends), and they were pretty much identical to each other, almost like they are using the same blend.

So I wouldn't be surprised if Game Time is the same thing, which was basically Aventus' opening with BR540's sweetness. The blend smelled nice but not as good as it sounds IMO. Like dry crystalline pineapple

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PowderPAV