• We're half back! There's a lot missing, but you can find out more here,

You are now able to log into the forums and post

aggarwoodassam/dixit&zak

succio

Jun 11, 2016
Just got one, does luckyscent actually use UPS for their standard shipping? I always remember them using USPS

strifeknot

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Mar 28, 2008
Just got one, does luckyscent actually use UPS for their standard shipping? I always remember them using USPS

It depends on the order. Small orders typically ship USPS. This is a heavy bottle in a large box, so it's probably cheaper for them to use UPS.

D

Deleted member 26305106

Congrats guys!

Rising Mysore is not in the database, correct? There’s going to be a few of us wearing it in the coming week.

LinePlaneVolume

May 31, 2020
Congrats guys!

Rising Mysore is not in the database, correct? There’s going to be a few of us wearing it in the coming week.

I did submit it. Dixit & Zak as a house isn't even in the database yet. The only thing they've done that's in there is Ghaliyah Reflection.

HabibiGotIt

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Apr 9, 2020
I magically missed it in the ten minutes I wasn't near my phone or computer.

I'm sorry to hear that. I was walking home from work yesterday around 6:15 EST and it still hadn't been posted. I was going to wait until I got home to check again but while I was walking I decided to quickly take a look and sure enough it had been posted. If I had waited a few minutes more until I reached my apt. I would have missed out. I know production is limited but the ravenous demand is a bit shocking.

If I don't like it, I will let you know and maybe we can work something out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
geogaddi